Applies to all Pre-Owned NV Devices bearing the official High Tech Red Neck Warranty Nameplate
A. Limited Warranty
PVS-14 Night Vision Device - High Tech Red Neck, 14236 Hillcrest Lane, Rushville, IL 62681, Warrants this pre-owned PVS-14 night vision device to the original purchaser/owner to be free of defects of materials or workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase on the intensifier tube. All other PVS-14 system parts are sold “as is” with no further warranty.
MX-160 Night Vision Device - High Tech Red Neck, RR1, Box 16F, Rushville, IL 62681, Warrants this pre-owned MX-160 night vision device to the original purchaser/owner to be free of defects of materials or workmanship for two (2) years from the date of purchase on the intensifier tube and six (6) years on all other system parts.
B. Warranty Adjustments
In the event of any malfunction or defect, High Tech Red Neck will repair or replace this product at its option, free of charge, within the warranty period. This shall be the exclusive remedy for the purchaser under this warranty. Notice of the defect shall be given to High Tech Red Neck within 10 days of discovery. The original High Tech Red Neck warranty registration nameplate bearing the registered warranty number must remain on the device throughout the warranty period. Purchaser’s notification must include reference to this warranty registration number. Buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling changes associated with transporting the device to and from our corporate office in Rushville, IL, 62681.
C. Exclusions and Limitations
1. High Tech Red Neck shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages related to the sale or use of the product.
2. High Tech Red Neck’s liability shall be limited to the obligation to repair or replace defective products set forth above.
3. To the extent permitted by law, all implied warranties and conditions, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of purpose, are excluded and disclaimed. Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of incidental and consequential damages, so above limitations on exclusion may not be applicable to you. Any implied warranty that is not permitted or allowed under applicable law to be disclaimed shall run for three months from the date of purchase. Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. This warranty does not cover any product which has been subject to misuse, neglect, accident, or improper use by the purchaser. Determination as to the above will rest exclusively with High Tech Red Neck in consultation with the manufacturer and/or its authorized repair center.
5. This warranty does not cover any product which has been altered or repaired by anyone other than those authorized by High Tech Red Neck, or any product whose serial number, model number, or warranty identification has been removed, defected, or altered.
6. This warranty does not cover any product that has been exported outside the boundaries of the United States without proper Government license.
7. This warranty does not cover any product that has been exported to a final end user/destination other than that listed on the applicable United States Government export license.
8. The United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods is specifically excluded and is not applicable in any manner.
D. Consumer Rights
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which may vary from state to state or province.
Click on this Limited Warranty link to save or print a copy of this Warranty.